Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Electrical safety shocker!


It was reported that power to this extension lead was still on when it was found. It would appear that the end of the lead had been hung across the noggin when work finished and then has fallen into the bucket. Hopefully, nobody would be stupid enough to drop it into a bucket of water intentionally.

Electric shock is one of the top four killers of construction workers. Always treat electricity with respect as you cannot see it, smell it or hear it and sometimes the first indication that something is not right is an electric shock.